Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let's Talk Gary Johnson (pt. 2 of 6)


Now that the Republican and Democratic conventions are in the past, I want to spend a few days talking about the Libertarian Party's Presidential Candidate, Governor Gary Johnson.

He has a series of very well-produced commercials.  They are very upbeat and positive.  Unlike most political ads today, they spend their time to explain why Johnson is the best choice, instead of saying why the other guys suck.

Since you are unlikely to see these ads on TV too often, I am going to share them with you here.  Each day this week I will be posting one of Gary Johnson's ads.  I hope that, if you enjoy them and believe Gary Johnson should at least be considered by the voters, you will share these videos with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and in person.



2 comments:

  1. Johnson has my vote. I cannot stomach for voting for either of two corporate puppets.

    Are people so ignorant that they actually think there is a difference between Romney and Obama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my Facebook page I have asked, several times, for Romney supporters to explain why they are voting for Mitt. I added one stipulation: I needed real reasons, not the "he's not Obama," rhetoric.

    I have yet to have one single person take me up on it and give me an explanation. I theorize that the fact that Romney and Obama are practically the same is why.

    ReplyDelete