- To support a host of anti-gun legislation including a concealed weapons ban
- To support the Bridge to Nowhere
- To oppose school choice for victims of Hurricane Katrina
- To oppose $13 billion in new mandatory spending cuts
- To support raiding the social security trust fund to fund general budget appropriations
- To oppose a one year earmark moratorium
- To support adding $52 billion in new spending to Barack Obama’s stimulus bill
Make sure you don't just read the article, but also the comments. Especially the first few.
Hat tip to Judy Morris of both The Judy Morris Report and The Humble Libertarian for making me aware of this article.
*** After I wrote this blog, but before I had it scheduled to post, the good people at United Liberty wrote a column on the Lugar/Mourdock race that also pointed out the Erickson info I linked to above. The United Liberty writing is also worth your time. ***